Hi all! 🌱As I'm sure you can guess, my name is Daisy, and I lead content and community here at Monument 🤓(Have you checked out our brand-new Resources page yet? 😉) I check in on the forum a few times a day to say Hi 👋 and to answer any questions that you may have! I love hearing from you. 

Oh, and first, I’d just like to say how incredible you are for showing up here and showing up for yourselves. We're so lucky to have you 🌈

Starting today, I’m going to do a roundup of weekly highlights. Think: member shout-outs, quotes of the week, questions of the week, and beyond! So let’s kick things off with a virtual high-five to @monumentmuppet   , @tropical_banjo_183  , and @turquoise_forest_348  , for their thoughtful participation in the community last week: for sharing their inspiring progress, and their words of encouragement for others. You make this platform what it is!

I’d also like to bump up a question asked by @soberbartender  -- I know it gave me a lot to think about! In short, let’s talk self-compassion. Comment your thoughts below ⬇️⬇️⬇️ and give @soberbartender some love for starting this important convo! 💚

And of course, I want to give another shout-out to the 412 new members who joined Monument last week. You're all total rockstars. 

You got this!