Skip to main content
I’ve had some set backs, so never reached my 6th day of being alcohol free. Today is a new start for me. I’m not giving up!

Where am I?

In The Monument Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

jetset
jetset

Don't worry about where you've been, your past experiences are exactly that... in the past. Focus on what you want to accomplish today, you've got this. 

thoughtful_clover_767
thoughtful_clover_767

Thank you.  I needed that encouragement.

monumentamanda
monumentamanda

You got this @thoughtful_clover_767 ! This is your week! We are all cheering you on. 

thoughtful_clover_767
thoughtful_clover_767

Your post has brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for being there.  It means more to me than you will ever know.

jetset
jetset

thank you for sharing with us, today is a new day.

jjg
jjg

as @monumentamanda  said, YOU'VE GOT THIS. we're here for you - to listen, to support. 

monumentholli
monumentholli

@thoughtful_clover_767  I am so glad you are here!! Today is a new day and we are here for you! Break it down to manageable time frames, so take it hour by hour if you need! What are you doing today to help yourself? 

thoughtful_clover_767
thoughtful_clover_767

Tried to keep busy, but bought a bottle (not 2 as usua) and am trying to sip, not gulp it down.  Also want to exert control so i don’t end up drinking the entire bottle. Just being honest.

bright_pearl_895
bright_pearl_895

You can do this! ❤