Skip to main content

I am married to a narcissist and sometimes I drink too much. That’s when I lash out at him. Our marriage is in trouble and he says it’s because of my drinking.

Where am I?

In The Monument Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

monumentdaisy
monumentdaisy

Hi hi -- I'm sorry to hear this, and I hope you know we're here for you. We have a therapist-moderated support group "Navigating relationship challenges while managing your drinking," every Monday and Wednesday at 4:00 PM ET. I encourage you to RSVP -- I know folks really get a lot out of it. See a review below! 

Wise_Canary_93

12/14/2020

Mark is a really amazing therapist! I always look forward to his group and listening to his advice. He is such a nice, caring and friendly therapist. He makes you feel very comfortable to be in the group. Monument is such an amazing platform and I'm so grateful to be a part of it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ken
ken

Are you seeing a therapist? Perhaps it's the other way around.. you drink because you're married to a narcissist. Anyway, I encourage you to seek professional help. Do you have a Monument Therapist?

wandering_acorn_801
wandering_acorn_801

Thanks Ken for replying.  I haven’t drank in a week bc I don’t want to give him any ammunition in case things between us get worse. I haven’t missed it one bit. do you talk to a therapist on here? I haven’t done that yet.