Hey there. It's nice to read a few posts and see people are being honest. Grateful to see that. If you had told me in my 20s drinking would ever be any kind of problem for me, I would have laughed at you. Well, 47 is a different story. Entirely dramatic and humiliating divorce, lost 8 loved ones in a year and a half, one murdered.... I've been drinking to cope for going on 3 years. I'm entirely functional, own a business, clean house, doing everything I'm supposed to do. My 40s have just been a complete shitshow. I saw a TED talk about Naltrexone, and that's what I'd like to try. My first appt is tomorrow. I don't know what to expect, but I want to move on from this particular chapter. I'm overweight, sleep poorly...... bleh. I want to get to who I can be without alcohol. I KNOW there has to be an answer. And I'm scared. I should mention that. I don't have a partner, in life or in business, and the pressure I'm feeling is immense. Opening my business tomorrow after 3 months closed for Covid, and I'm tired just thinking about it, honestly.